Mailboxes – New and Replace
Top Rated Product
Working with the only 3 approved mailbox providers we can bring in new mailboxes and replace damaged or ruined older mailboxes. There are various models to chose from. We work as industry professionals with all levels of mailbox work and can provide the solution and configuration within regulations of Canada Post to improve your mailbox situation. Following up with security solutions.
If you need to buy new mailboxes because the old ones were vandalized or tampered with, here are some steps you could take:
- Assess the damage: Before buying new mailboxes, it’s important to assess the extent of the damage to the old ones. If the damage is minor, you may be able to repair the mailboxes instead of replacing them.
- Choose a reputable supplier: Look for a supplier that specializes in mailboxes and has a good reputation for quality and customer service. They can help you choose the right type of mailbox for your needs and provide advice on installation.
- Consider security features: If theft or vandalism is a concern in your area, consider investing in mailboxes with built-in security features such as locks or reinforced doors.
- Install the new mailboxes: Once you’ve purchased your new mailboxes, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation. Make sure they are securely mounted and can’t be easily tampered with.
- Report the incident: If your old mailboxes were vandalized or tampered with, consider reporting the incident to the police. They may be able to investigate the incident and help prevent similar incidents in the future.
FH Security works daily with Canada Post sorting out jobsites new and under vandalism needing repairs or replacement. while working with industry professionals and being on sites weekly addressing the security needs of mailboxes we know all the different specs accepted and denied. ordering mailboxes is a bit delicate and its best to know what is being ordered and allowed, this we know.
To commence production on your order, a 50 percent deposit is required, once the project is completed and installed the balance is due upon agreed terms. However for orders being shipped that we do not install, full payment is due immediately upon order. All jobs under $1000 will be charged in full before production begins.
We will send you an acknowledgement email on successful placement of an order on the site. This email will detail the order that you have placed and will give you an invoice number with instructions on any further actions needed to start production. We would advise you to keep this email safely as you will need your order invoice number for any further queries which you may have. Once your order has been accepted, it goes into our system and job board into production.
Please contact us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and we will make sure it is not a problem with our system. Acknowledgement emails are generated and sent automatically once an order has been successfully completed. You may need to check your mailbox as it may be treating our emails as spam or junk mail and you should check your spam or junk mail folders to make sure they have not gone directly to this location. You may also need to ensure that all of the details entered are correct, please pay particular attention to your payment card details, email address and delivery addresses. You can also contact us by phone also if you seem to have email issues.
We endeavor to process orders as quickly as possible as we know how exciting it is to get your order promptly, however please allow 24 - 72 working hours as a guide.