Top Rated Product
Keep yourself protected with FH Security’s Window Bars. Our window bars can be mounted on any window frame and crafted to fit your windows perfectly. Total versatility makes our window bars perfect for every layout and window shape.
Security window bars are a common feature for commercial and industrial windows and doors, as they provide an additional layer of protection against break-ins and unauthorized access. Here are some things to consider when choosing security window bars:
- Material: Security window bars can be made of various materials, including steel, aluminum, and wrought iron. Steel is the most popular choice for its strength and durability, but it can be heavy and difficult to install. Aluminum is lighter and easier to install, but it may not be as strong as steel. Wrought iron is a good option for those who want a more decorative look, but it can be expensive.
- Design: Security window bars can be designed to match the style of your building. There are many different designs to choose from, including simple bars, decorative patterns, and custom designs.
- Installation: Security window bars can be installed on the inside or outside of the window or door frame. Interior bars are more difficult to remove, but they may not be as visible from the outside. Exterior bars are more visible, but they can be removed with the right tools.
- Fire safety: It’s important to consider fire safety when installing security window bars. Make sure that the bars have quick-release mechanisms that allow them to be opened from the inside in case of an emergency.
- Local codes: Check with your local building codes to make sure that your security window bars comply with any regulations or restrictions.
Overall, security window bars can be an effective way to improve the security of your commercial or industrial building. Just be sure to consider the material, design, installation, fire safety, and local codes when choosing and installing them.
For window bars 90 percent of done 8x8 standard pattern, this is most secure as larger spaces don't stop much. for these a price per square foot is set based on supply and or install. custom patterns are available but prices for these are dependent on a site visit or drawings provided. Custom bars can vary greatly.
Payment is charged immediately after security checks from your bank issuer and Captiva have been authorized.
We will send you an acknowledgement email on successful completion of an order on the site. This email will detail the order that you have placed and will give you an order reference number. We would advise you to keep this email safely as you will need your order reference number for any further queries which you may have. Failure to provide us with an order reference number on request will result in a delay with your enquiry. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched to you we will send you a confirmation email.
Please contact us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and we will make sure it is not a problem with our system. Acknowledgement emails are generated and sent automatically once an order has been successfully completed. You may need to check your mailbox as it may be treating our emails as spam or junk mail and you should check your spam or junk mail folders to make sure they have not gone directly to this location. You may also need to ensure that all of the details entered are correct, please pay particular attention to your payment card details, email addressÂ and delivery addresses.
We endeavour to process orders as quickly as possible as we know how exciting it is to get your order promptly, however please allow 24 - 72 working hours as a guide.